World Photography Day Quotes And Wishes
Here we will discuss World Photography Day Quotes And Wishes. Firstly, we would like to mention that world photography day originates or introduces from the invention of Daguerreotype by Joseph Nicephore. So on 9th January 1839, the French Academy of Sciences announced this special day. 19th August has been chosen as the date for the celebration of world photography day. In 2009, Korske Ara a well known and talented young photographer announced the world photography day. At the age of 21 years, he had the dream or wish to unite local as well as international communities in the whole world for the celebration of photography. The main purpose of this special day to highlight and enhance the importance of photography. So, have a look down for this day on this page.
World Photography Day Quotes And Wishes
This day is celebrated on 19th August every year. In order to celebrate this day, there were so many quotes are specially written. The internet world is filled with thousands of world photography day quotes and wishes. In this post, we will discuss the famous and popular quotes on world photography day. So, have a look down for it.
World Photography Day Quotes
So, here are some sayings from different authors about Photography and its day. Have a look at some beautiful quotes.
- To the complaint, ‘There are no people in these photographs,’ I respond, ‘There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer.’ Ansel Adams
- I have often thought that if photography were difficult in the true sense of the term — meaning that the creation of a simple photograph would entail as much time and effort as the production of a good watercolor or etching — there would be a vast improvement in total output. The sheer ease with which we can produce a superficial image often leads to creative disaster. Ansel Adams
- A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. Diane Arbus
- Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the ‘ah-ha’. Ernst Haas.
- The camera doesn’t make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE. Ernst Haas
- We try to grab pieces of our lives as they speed past us. Photographs freeze those pieces and help us remember how we were. We don’t know these lost people but if you look around, you’ll find someone just like them. Gene McSweeney
- Photographers deal in things which are continually vanishing and when they have vanished there is no contrivance on earth which can make them come back again. Henri Bresson
- Maybe because it’s entirely an artist’s eye, patience, and skill that makes an image and not his tools. Ken Rockwell.
- No matter how advanced your camera you still need to be responsible for getting it to the right place at the right time and pointing it in the right direction to get the photo you want. Ken Rockwell
- The camera’s only job is to get out of the way of making photographs. Ken Rockwell
- Your equipment DOES NOT affect the quality of your image. The less time and effort you spend worrying about your equipment the more time and effort you can spend creating great images. The right equipment just makes it easier, faster or more convenient for you to get the results you need.
- No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen. Minor White
- Photography, fortunately, to me has not only been a profession but also a contact between people – to understand human nature and record, if possible, the best in each individual. Nickolas Muray.
- Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter. Oscar Wilde
- They used to photograph Shirley Temple through gauze. They should photograph me through linoleum. Tallulah Bankhead.
World Photography Day Wishes
So, this was all about World Photography Day Quotes And Wishes. Photography is one of the best professions in the world. The trend of this profession is increasing day by day. A big crowd is choosing it now. It is because this profession has a good future. So, more people are choosing it. The most important thing in photography is your skills because they finalizes whether your work is good or not. So, it may help when you have the best skills. That’s all about it. So, hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay with us for more informative posts.