Here we will discuss women equality quotes and sayings. We would like to mention that women’s quality is also known as gender equality or equality of the genders. This equality shows that men and women always receive equal treatment. In most countries, women don’t have equal rights and freedom. In other words, we can say that women don’t have equality like men. For this purpose, a special day is introduced named women’s equality day so that they can appeal to their rights. So, this day is celebrated each year in the whole world. This special day was introduced in 1878. We would like to mention that women’s equality day is celebrated on 26th August worldwide. So, on this page, different quotes and sayings are given. It will really help you.
Women’s Equality Quotes And Sayings
For throwing the importance of women equality, we would like to mention that well-known scholars and leaders wrote numerous quotes and sayings. Thousands of quotes and sayings are available online regarding the women quotes. So, in this post, we will discuss women’s equality quotes and sayings. The best and popular quotes are as follows:
Women’s Equality Sayings
There are some sayings of some famous writers. So, have a look at them.
- More countries have understood that women’s equality is a prerequisite for development,” by Kofi Annan
- Never underestimate the power of a woman,” by Nellie McClung
- The only way for a woman, as for a man, to find herself, to know herself as a person, is by creative work of her own. There is no other way,” by Betty Friedan.
- Never underestimate a man’s ability to underestimate a woman,” Kathleen Turner
- I do not wish [women] to have power over men; but over themselves,” by Mary Wollstonecraft.
- There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women!” Madelyn Albright.
- There’s a special place in hell for men who abuse women,” Eric Gondwe.
- Strengthen the female mind by enlarging it, and there will be an end to blind obedience,” by Mary Wollstonecraft.
- There is a growing strength in women but it’s in the forehead, not the forearm,” Beverly Sills.
- Everybody counts in applying democracy. And there will never be a true democracy until every responsible and law-abiding adult in it, without regard to race, sex, color or creed has his or her own inalienable and unpurchasable voice in government,” by Carrie Chapman Catt.
- The dogma of woman’s complete historical subjection to men must be rated as one of the most fantastic myths ever created by the human mind,” by Mary Ritter Beard (1876-1958).
- When women thrive, all of the social benefits and succeeding generations are given a better start in life,” by Kofi Annan.
- Male and female citizens, being equal in the eyes of the law, must be equally admitted to all honors, positions, and public employment according to their capacity and without other distinctions besides those of their virtues and talents,” by Olympe de Gouges.
Women’s Equality Quotes
There are different quotes that you can use as status or other for The Women’s Equality Day. So, have a look at them.
- Women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat, and that if we venture out, we will fall off the edge,”.
- Women’s chains have been forged by men, not by anatomy.”
- Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths.”
- Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, “She doesn’t have what it takes.” They will say, “Women don’t have what it takes.”
- The education and empowerment of women throughout the world cannot fail to result in a more caring, tolerant, just and peaceful life for all.”
- Women are the only oppressed group in our society that lives in intimate association with their oppressors.
- Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes. There’s just too much fraternizing with the enemy.
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
So, this was the complete post about Women’s Equality Quotes And Sayings. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. It is the must thing to give importance to the women because a man is nothing without her. So, it is the need of time to give them importance. So, follow us for more informative posts.