Here we will discuss Shaheed Bhagat Singh quotes and shayari in Punjabi. Firstly, we would like to give the brief introduction of Shaheed Bhagat Singh. He was born on 28th September 1909 and he died on 23rd March 1931. He was considered to be an Indian socialist for the Indian Independence movement. For our readers, we want to mention that Bhagat Singh is also known as Shaheed Bhagat Singh. The word Shaheed means Martyr. We would like to mention that Shaheed Bhagat Singh was considered to be the most prominent and well known face for the Indian freedom struggle. He studied the European revolutionary movement and it was strongly attracted towards the socialism. He gave the completely new direction to the Indian independence movement. We would like to mention that he accepted the logic of atheism as well as publicly proclaimed it. Moreover, he also explained the clarity of vision as well as determination of goal and purpose. Because of these reasons, Shaheed Bhagat Singh is completely different from other leaders of Indian national movement.
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Quotes And Shayari In Punjabi
On 8th April 1929, Shaheed Bhagat Singh threw a bomb onto the corridors of assembly and also shouted Inquilab Zindabad. He was extremely popular and appreciated for his martyrdom. During the period in prison, Shaheed Bhagat Singh and other two has written the special letter to the Viceroy and asked them to treat them as prisoner of war. On 20th March, Shaheed Bhagat Singh friend named as Prannath Mehta visited the jail along with the letter for clemency but he refused to sign it. For our readers, we want to mention that there are thousands of quotes are said by Shaheed Bhagat Singh. In this post, we will discuss the best quotes which were said by Shaheed Bhagat Singh. The best and well known Shaheed Bhagat Singh quotes are as follows:
- · Ah my beloved, fill the cup that clears
Todays of past Regrets and future Fears
Tomorrow? _ why, Tomorrow I may be
Myself with yesterdays Sevn’s thousand year
- · “Every tiny molecule of Ash is in motion with my heat
I am such a Lunatic that I am free even in Jail.”
Jail Note Book of Shahid Bhagat Singh (1929)
- · I can renounce all at the time of need, and that is the real sacrifice. These things can never be hindrance in the way of man, provided he be a man
- · “If the deaf are to hear, the sound has to be very loud. When we dropped the bomb, it was not our intention to kill anybody. We have bombed the British Government. The British must quit India and make her free
- · Let me announced with all the strength at my command, that I am not a terrorist and I never was, expected perhaps in the beginning of my revolutionary career. And I am convinced that we cannot gain anything through those methods. One can easily judge it from the history of the Hindustan Socialist Republican Association. All our activities were directed towards an aim, i.e., identifying ourselves with the great movement as its military wing. If anybody has misunderstood me, let him amend his ideas. I do not mean that bombs and pistols are useless, rather the contrary. But I mean to say that mere bomb-throwing is not only useless but sometimes harmful. The military department of the party should always keep ready all the war-material it can command for any emergency. It should back the political work of the party. It cannot and should not work independently.
- · Man acts only when he is sure of the justness of his action, as we threw the bomb in the Legislative Assembly.
- · I emphasise that I am full of ambition and hope and of full charm of life. But I can renounce all at the time of need, and that is the real sacrifice.
- · What hope should I entertain? I know that will be the end when the rope is tightened round my neck and the rafters move from under my feet. To use more precise religious terminology, that will be the moment of utter annihilation. My soul will come to nothing. If I take the courage to take the matter in the light of ?Reward?, I see that a short life of struggle with no such magnificent end shall itself be my ?Reward.? That is all. Without any selfish motive of getting any reward here or in the hereafter, quite disinterestedly have I devoted my life to the cause of freedom. I could not act otherwise.
- · Love always elevates the character of man. It never lowers him, provided love be love.
On the whole after discussing Shaheed Bhagat Singh quotes and shayari in Punjabi it is easy to conclude that without any doubt he was the great socialist for Indian freedom movement. If you want to read the best quotes by Shaheed Bhagat Singh then check out these quotes.