Monday Morning Quotes, Status, Sayings Pictures
Here we will share Monday Morning Quotes, Status, Sayings Pictures. Before discussing the quotes and sayings on Monday morning, we would like to highlight the importance of this day. As we know that Monday is considered to be the most special day in the whole weekend because it’s the start of week. Basically, Monday is the special day when every job person makes special plans for making his whole weekend busy and enjoyable. If we talk about students then Monday is the day which they start their new period of education. On the other hand, working class of people making plans on Monday like how they spend their whole weekend, they also formulate their tasks, goals etc. As we mentioned above that it’s the start of weekend so many people wish their family members and friends.
Monday Morning Quotes
This interesting article has been written for those people who want to read best Monday Morning Quotes Pictures. In the world of internet, there are so many quotes and sayings are available but here we will share only few but popular quotes and sayings on Monday morning. The best and important quotes and sayings for Monday morning are as follows:
- I obviously take a lot of pride in what I do on the football field, because that has the ability to influence a lot of people. That puts smile on people faces. That gives people a pep in their step on Monday morning when they go back to work. Drew Brees.
- Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life.
- I have to be alone very often. I would be quite happy if I spend from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel. Audrey Hepburn.
- I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn’t educate America if they started at 6:30. Groucho Marx.
- Sometimes it pays to stay in bed in Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code. Dan Salomon.
- If only one of the presidential candidates would make it part of his platform to do something about making Monday part of the weekend. I think he would get a lot of votes. Thomas Wayne
- I think we’re seeing in working mothers a change from ‘Thank God it’s Friday’ to ‘Thank God it’s Monday.’ If any working mother has not experienced that feeling, her children are not adolescent. Ann Diehl
- I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.
- On Monday mornings I am dedicated to the proposition that all men are created jerks. H. Allen Smith
Monday Morning Status
Monday Morning Sayings
- Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it’s not me, it’s you.
- Good things don’t come to those who wait. Good things come to those who pursue the goals and dreams they believe in.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… ‘Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.’
- Dear Monday, thanks for having the word “mon” in you. That’s French for “mine”, in case you weren’t aware, Monday, but it makes me think of you more as “my day” and frankly that sounds like a much more promising start to the week.
On the whole after discussing the important and popular Monday Morning Quotes, Status, Sayings Pictures it is easy to conclude that if you want to wish your friend or family member for the arrival of Monday morning then read out the above mentioned quotes.