Last Ashra E Nijat Ki Dua, Quotes
if you are looking for the Last Ashra E Nijat Ki Dua, Quotes because the third Ashra of Ramdan is just started now then you are at the right page to get this all information from this page easily. Ramadan is the month of Fasting and Sacrifice which is observed by the Muslims all over the world. The true meaning of Ramadan is not just to feel your hunger and thirst in the whole day but to feel the pain and hunger of others who have not eaten anything throughout the year. The month of ramadan is divided into three ashra and each one is of 10 days. First Ashra of Ramadan is Mercy which reflects the Mercy of ALLAH Almighty, Second Ashra of Ramadan is Forgiveness which Reflects Forgiveness of ALLAH and third and Last Ashra of Ramadan is Safety which Reflects Safety from the Hell
Ashra E Nijat Ki Dua
Third Ashra of Ramadan or the Last Ashra starts from the 21st Ramadan is end on the last Ramadan either it is 29 or 30 that depends on the moon. This Ashra is called as Nijat or Safety from the hell and that is why ALLAH give us a gift in the shape of Lailatul Qadar in that last Ashra. In this Ashra people do practice Aitkaf which is of 10 days for the whole Ashra of last 3 Days of Ramadan. And now moving towards our topic we are going to provide you the Ashra E Nijat Ki Dua.
3rd Ashra Dua
“I seek forgiveness from Allah, my Lord, from every sin I committed””
Ashra E Nijat Quotes
- “We sent it (Quran) down on a blessed Night. Verily,We are ever warning. Therein (in that Night) is decreed every matter of ordainment. Amran (i.e. a command or this Quran or His Decree of every matter) from Us. Verily, We are ever sending (the Messenger) (As) a Mercy from your Lord.” [Quran 44: 3-6]
- “With the start of the last ten days of Ramadan, the Prophet (PBUH) used to tighten His waist belt (i.e. work harder) and used to pray all the night, and used to keep his family awake for the prayers.” (Bukhari)
- “By the manifest Book (the Quran) that makes thing clear. We sent it (this Quran) down on a Blessed Night (i.e. the Night of Qadr)….” (44:2-4)
- “Whoever stands (in Qiyaam) in Laylat ul-Qadr out of faith and expectation (of Allah’s reward), will have All of his previous sins forgiven.” (Bukhari)
- Allah does not want to burn us in the Hell. Therefore, He almighty is always giving us the opportunities to seek refuge from hellfire. Seek refuge from hell.
- My wish is that you become the happiest person in this world and in the other worlds too. May forgive you and me and everyone whom we love. Happy 3rd Ashra Of Ramadan.
- Ramadan 3rd Ashra has started
This Ashra has 5 full odd nights
And full of blessings of Allah!
Ramadan 3rd Ashra Mubarak!!!
- Life gave me this precious month and I was unable to utilize this month completely So, I wish, I could get that month again in my life and time to say goodbye to Ramadan
Well this is all about our today topic that is “Last Ashra E Nijat Ki Dua, Quotes” so if you wanted to add something to this page then you can comment down.