Ramadan Mubarak SMS 2020, Whatsapp Status, Quotes, Greetings
If you are looking for Ramadan Mubarak SMS 2020, Whatsapp Status, Quotes, Greetings then you are on the right page. As Ramadan Karim arrives all the people get mad about sharing the messages and wishes to their closed ones and offering them the best wishes on the very first ranking. As on one side, Ramadan is the mean of getting near to God than on the other side it even offers the chance of grabbing the superior blessings of God. It is the ninth month of the Islamic Calendar. All the Muslims have a great pleasure for the month. They start preparation to welcome it before it. This month has a lot of importance and a way for all the Muslims to apologize to all the sin they have done and pray Allah to guide them to paradise. Have a look at the collection of SMS, Quotes for this month.
Ramadan Mubarak SMS 2020, Whatsapp Status, Quotes, Greetings
The word Ramadan has been derived from the Arabic word “Sawm” which means “to refrain”. This month brings the blessing gift of Eid ul Fitr for all those Muslims who just fast for God during the whole month. The last period of the Ramadan brings the night of Lailatul Qadar that is observed on the nights of 3rd Ashra. During this night all the devils are fully grabbed in the chains and the Muslims can easily bring them closer to God. So, have a look at some quotes related to this month here.
Now moving on with the quotes and messages SMS. As we mentioned in the beginning that as the Ramadan arrives all the Muslims get curious to exchange the messages from one another. Keeping this fact in mind in this post we will be giving away a few of the lovely Ramadan Karim. So just write all of these messages and quotes on your paper and don’t forget to share them.
Ramadan Mubarak SMS 2020 Messages:
We are sharing the latest collection of the messages for the text message to share on your messages using any network. Messages are short-form known with SMS and these are shared on mobile with friends and family.
- Wishing you and your family the blessings of Ramadan.
- Fortunate is the one, who has learned to admire, but not to envy, good wishes for the joyous Ramadan and a happy new year with plenty of peace and prosperity.
- Ramadan ka Chand daikhna
Rozay ki dua mangna
Roshan Sitara daikhna
Aap ki khairia ki dua mangi
May Almighty Allah bless you with his
Blessings in the Holy month of Ramadan.
- Chand ko Naya Chand Mubarak
Chand ko Chandani Mubarak
Falak ko sitare Mubarak
Sitaraon ki bulandi Mubarak
Aur apko Hamari Taraf Se Ramadan Mubarak
- Welcome Ramadan
Ramadan Mubarak Whatsapp Status 2020:
Now the most famous term these days are the WhatsApp status and here we are sharing the latest collection of the Whatsapp status. This status could be a picture, a wallpaper, a gif or anything you want to share. The following are the latest collection which we are gonna share with you right through this page.
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes 2020:
The following collection is of all the latest happy Ramadan Mubarak quotes 2020 to share with family, friends, and also to share as a status and story. So have a look at these Ramadan Mubarak quotes without wasting any time.
- “(It was) the month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for mankind and clear proofs for the guidance and the criterion (between right and wrong). So whoever of you sights (the crescent on the first night of) the month (of Ramadan i.e. is present at his home), he must observe Sawm (fasts) that month…” ~ [al-Baqarah 2:185]
- “Allah is with those who restrain themselves.” ~ [Quran 16: 128]
- He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.” ~ [Quran 59:24]
- “Allaah has made Laylat al-Qadr in this month, which is better than a thousand months, as Allaah says…The Night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months. Therein descend the angels and the Rooh [Jibreel (Gabriel)] by Allaah’s Permission with all Decrees, there is peace until the appearance of dawn.”~ [al-Qadar 97:1-5]
- “(Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast if ye only knew” ~ [al-Baqarah, 2:184]
- “O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint.” ~ [al-Baqarah, 2:183]
- “When My servants ask you about Me, I am always near. I answer their prayers when they pray to Me. The people shall respond to Me and believe in Me, in order to be guided.” ~ [al-Baqarah, 2:186.
Happy Ramadan Mubarak Greetings 2020:
Now we are sharing the latest collection of the greetings which you can share with your friends and family. The greetings are some special wording which you just need to download and share. but remember that these should the words which are deep and have motivational thoughts which can move your friends and family or the one whom you are sharing will keep on fasting the whole month.
- May the divine Allah bless you with peaceful and
prosperous life throughout the year.
- That time of the year has come.
A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin.
May all of us find peace on this Ramadan.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and
illuminate our soul from within.
- Welcome the month of Ramadan with the heart filled with peace,
harmony and joy.
May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
As the month of Ramadan starts, talk respectfully,
treat others kindly, walk modestly and pray sincerely.
May Allah bless you and your family.
- The month when evil is non-functional
is an opportunity for us Muslims to initiate world peace.
- May Allah’s immaculate grace and exceptional wisdom
conquer your life as you celebrate this holy month of Ramadan.
Have a blessed and peaceful Ramadan!
- I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul
upon commemorating the month of Ramadan.
Wishing you a blessed and happy Ramadan!
Ramadan Mubarak SMS 2020
On this page, there is a big collection of all the quotes and greetings for the Ramadan Karim. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. So this was all about Ramadan Mubarak SMS 2020, Whatsapp Status, Quotes, Greetings. Stay tuned with us for more updates like this. May Allah bless you in this month. Also, consider us in your prayers.